First Home Buyer

Is this your first time buying a property in Australia? Are you holding an Australian passport or a valid Permanent Residential visa? If your answers are yes, you probably know that you are eligible for government assistance, commonly known as first home owner grants.

The process and grant are different across Australia. We are happy to assist you on lodgement whatever state you are from.

More information are available at Office of State Revenue website:

To apply FHOG in Victoria, please visit

To apply FHOG in New South Wales, please visit

To find out more in details, please contact us on 03 9972 4442.